Woolous Handmade Organic Non toxic wool Laundry ball-XL 6 Pack, Premium Reusable Natural Fabric Softener
Are you on the hunt for an alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softener? And are you looking for natural non-toxic softener balls that perform at a higher level of efficiency?
Well, stop worrying and end your search here, as we present you pure organic non-toxic, Merino Wool Dryer Balls that softens laundry naturally and are nonpolluting. It is crafted to last for hundreds of loads while helping to soften clothes and shortening the time taken to dry your clothes. They dry clothes up to 30% faster helping you get through the laundry much quicker- Who would want to prolong laundry day?
These balls reduce wrinkles and lint, and the natural anti-static quality helps reduce the need to iron your clothes. The package comes with a handy, gray reusable bag; you can store the wool balls in it when not in use, or when you go out to use the public laundry room.
- These dryer balls are handmade from the best organic wool imported from New Zealand. They are made out of premium merino wool and The wool balls are non-toxic and are free from chemicals and synthetic ingredients.
- The biggest advantage of our dryer balls is that they dry much more efficiently than liquid softeners and sheets. As the balls circulate in the dryer they separate the clothes and improve the hot airflow, which makes the clothes dry quicker.
- Static build-up happens when your clothes cling together in the dryer. Our natural fabric softener balls tumble along with your clothing, absorbing moisture and keeping them separate- Ensuring there is no static charge on your clothes.
- Before first use, you should wash the laundry balls to remove the floating wool.
- Add 3-4 drops of essential oil to each wool felt laundry dryer balls before doing laundry.
- When ready to place laundry in the dryer, add dryer balls 3-4 balls per medium load, 5-6 ballsper large load.
- Turn on and run normally.
Notes: Do not use dryer sheets or fabric softener, the dryer balls will do the job of both.